Sicilia Escursioni by Clarissa Viaggi
Licenza Cat. A/ILL DDS 1950/S9Tur/2011
Polizza R.C. 189669 Mondial Assistance
CCIAA Messina REA 218539
Reservations and contract conclusion:
Acceptance of the reservation by Clarissa Viaggi is also subject to the related payment by the Consumer. The package purchase contract will be concluded when Clarissa Viaggi will also send confirmation by electronic system. The conditions relating to the tourist package not contained in the notes and in the details of the offer, or in other means of communication, will be provided, or indicated in the relevant travel documents, by the organizer in regular fulfillment of the obligations under his own responsibility under art . 37 paragraph 2 of the Tourism Code in good time before the start of the trip. This purchase contract is a remote contract, which relates to tourist services and is entered into between a professional (Clarissa Viaggi) and a consumer, as part of a remote service provision system organized by the professional who for this contract, uses only one or more remote communication techniques until the conclusion of the contract including the conclusion of the contract itself. Pursuant to art. 32 paragraph 2 of the Tourism Code the right of withdrawal does not apply to this contract.
When booking online, the full price of the cost of the service purchased online must be paid. Any entry fee to the Aeolian Islands will be paid on the day of departure.
Modification or cancellation of the tourist package before departure:
Before departure, the organizer or the seller who needs to significantly modify one or more elements of the contract, immediately notifies the consumer in writing, indicating the type of modification and the consequent price change. If he does not accept the proposed modification, the consumer may alternatively exercise the right to repurchase the sum already paid or to enjoy the offer of a replacement tourist package. The consumer can exercise the rights provided above even when the cancellation depends on the failure to reach the minimum number of participants provided in the Catalog or in the Program out of the catalog, or on cases of force majeure and unforeseeable circumstances, relating to the tourist package purchased. For cancellations other than those caused by force majeure, unforeseeable circumstances and failure to reach the minimum number of participants, as well as for those other than failure by the consumer to accept the alternative tourist package offered, the organizer who cancels (art.33 letter E of the Consumer Code), will return to the consumer twice as much as paid and collected by the same.
The consumer can withdraw from the contract, without paying penalties, in the following cases:
– Price increase in excess of 10%;
– Significant modification of one or more elements of the contract that can be objectively configured as fundamental for the purposes of the use of the overall tourist package considered and proposed by the organizer after the conclusion of the contract itself but before departure and not accepted by the consumer. In the above cases, the consumer alternatively has the right;
– To take advantage of an alternative tourist package, without a price supplement or with the return of the excess price, if the second tourist package has a lower value than the first;
– The return of only the part of the price already paid. This return must be made within seven working days from the time of receipt of the refund request. The consumer will have to communicate his decision (to accept the change or to withdraw) no later than two working days from the moment he received the notice of increase or modification. In the absence of express communication within the aforementioned term, the proposal made by the organizer is considered accepted;
– The renunciation by the contractor of one or more services included in the price of a purchased package does not entitle to partial refunds.
Changes after departure:
The organizer, if after departure is unable to provide for any reason, except for a fact proper to the consumer, an essential part of the services covered by the contract, will have to provide alternative solutions, without price supplements to be paid by the contractor and if the services provided are of a lower value than those envisaged, reimburse it in an amount equal to this difference.
The renouncing customer can be replaced by another person as long as the organizer is informed in writing before the date set for the departure, receiving at the same time communication about the personal details of the transferee.
The organizer is obliged to provide the consumer assistance measures imposed by the professional diligence criterion exclusively in reference to his obligations under the law or contract. The organizer and the seller are exonerated from their respective responsibilities when the failure or incorrect execution of the contract is attributable to the consumer or is due to the fact of a third party having an unpredictable or inevitable character, or by chance or force majeure. In particular, maritime visits with private boats may undergo changes due to force majeure at the captain’s discretion to guarantee the safety of passengers. In addition, the Agency is not responsible for any inconvenience caused by delays and / or cancellations for transfers made by scheduled means.
Any failure in the execution of the contract must be contested by the consumer without delay so that the organizer, his local representative or the companion can promptly remedy it.
In the event of failure to land on the islands of destination for refusal by the responsible authorities, due to weather events or natural disasters, the consumer (passenger) will not be entitled to any type of refund, even partial.
Insurance against cancellation costs:
If not expressly included in the price, it is possible to take out special insurance policies at the time of booking against the costs of canceling the package, accidents and luggage.